Annual 2019 Nordic Business Roundtable
The Scandinavian American Foundation of Georgia in partnership with the Nordic bilateral Chambers of Commerce will host the 4th Annual Nordic U.S. Business Roundtable on September 9, 2019. These organizations promote international trade, investment, and culture and connect leaders to facilitate business investment, job creation, and cultural exchange.
The Nordic region is the 11th largest economy consisting of 26 million people living in five different countries: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Iceland. The region tops many international rankings especially when it comes to transparency, trust, the environment, gender equality and happiness. It also has one of the most highly educated populations in the world which brings many innovative solutions. All countries also have a focus in sustainable management of the environment and possess new ways of thinking about prioritizing innovations.
The Nordic Business Roundtables draw leaders from the public and private sector, to make connections and get started on business deals:
• Shake hands with other Leaders.
• Discover and share business intelligence.
• Meet qualified investors actively seeking business opportunities.
• Build partnerships with qualified service providers that can help business investment possibilities become realities.
• Learn from C-Suite executives and government officials who can discuss the latest business and policy trends.
• Limited seating, by invitation. To request an invitation, please contact: info@SAFGeorgia.com