- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- November 3 - November 5
- This event has passed.
Argentina: It’s a New Day for Business
February 21, 2018 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
As Argentina reopens for business, major political, economic and legal changes are creating significant opportunities for companies considering to do business with Argentina.
Attend the World Trade Center Atlanta’s monthly Spotlight to hear about the game-changing opportunities and learn insights and best practices from our panel experts on how to navigate market entry and consolidation.
- Guillermo Wasserman, Partner, Wasserman West
- Josh Weinrobe, Digital Media Consultant and Entrepreneur
- Mariano Saldaña. Managing Director, Lanin Technologies, LLC
- Santiago Bellasi. Managing Principal, MK Element Consulting
- Christian Louis, Sr. VP, International Corporate Banking – BBVA
- Dr. Karen D. Loch, Professor at Robinson College of Business & Georgia State University;
President at World Trade Center – Atlanta
Affiliate sponsors include:
- Argentine American Chamber of Commerce Southeast
- Wasserman West
- Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business
- Consulate General of Argentina in Atlanta
- Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce