- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- November 3 - November 5
- This event has passed.
Atlanta Blockchain Week 2019
September 23, 2019 at 1:00 pm - September 27, 2019 at 9:00 pm
The Atlanta Blockchain Week is back and celebrating its 2nd year of events that will get your blockchain and community interest.
About this Event
Atlanta Blockchain Week is a collaboration of blockchain community organizations, enterprise and startups. They are providing a variety of events, games and topics that will get you connected and opportunities to network with others while you attend.
- Early Bird Pass for the week @ $40. Price is $50 after 9/1/19
- Early Bird Daily Pass @ $10. Price is $15 after 9/1/19
The Price Includes:
- Food & Beverages
- Eventbrite ticket fees
A $10 Credit when you load $100 onto your Ternio Blockcard + a Ternio T-Shirt
Below is a list of events already *scheduled for the week:
- 9/20-9/22 dAppHacks Hackathon Powered by EthGeorgia
- 9/23 1p-5p Blockchain Developer Seminar by Kingsland University
- 9/23 6p-8p It’s Showtime: Blockchain in Entertainment
- 9/24 4p-8p Gaming: Gateway to the Blockchain
- 9/25 5p-9p Women of Blockchain: Women Who Rock the Block
- 9/26 6p-9p SBC.IT
- 9/27 10a-2p Crypto & Cannibis Brunch
- 9/27 5:30p-6:30p Future of Blockchain
- 9/27 7p-9p IXO – Regulations & Compliance
- 9/28 9a-9p All Home Safe Innovation Challenge
*More events will be announced leading up to the week.
Event not scheduled at the Sponsored Venue but is a participating event for Atlanta Blockchain Week.
Be sure to check out their site to get all the updates on the week’s schedule: Atlblockchainweek.com