Atlanta Blockchain Week 2019
The Atlanta Blockchain Week is back and celebrating its 2nd year of events that will get your blockchain and community interest.
About this Event
Atlanta Blockchain Week is a collaboration of blockchain community organizations, enterprise and startups. They are providing a variety of events, games and topics that will get you connected and opportunities to network with others while you attend.
- Early Bird Pass for the week @ $40. Price is $50 after 9/1/19
- Early Bird Daily Pass @ $10. Price is $15 after 9/1/19
The Price Includes:
- Food & Beverages
- Eventbrite ticket fees
A $10 Credit when you load $100 onto your Ternio Blockcard + a Ternio T-Shirt
Below is a list of events already *scheduled for the week:
- 9/20-9/22 dAppHacks Hackathon Powered by EthGeorgia
- 9/23 1p-5p Blockchain Developer Seminar by Kingsland University
- 9/23 6p-8p It’s Showtime: Blockchain in Entertainment
- 9/24 4p-8p Gaming: Gateway to the Blockchain
- 9/25 5p-9p Women of Blockchain: Women Who Rock the Block
- 9/26 6p-9p SBC.IT
- 9/27 10a-2p Crypto & Cannibis Brunch
- 9/27 5:30p-6:30p Future of Blockchain
- 9/27 7p-9p IXO – Regulations & Compliance
- 9/28 9a-9p All Home Safe Innovation Challenge
*More events will be announced leading up to the week.
Event not scheduled at the Sponsored Venue but is a participating event for Atlanta Blockchain Week.
Be sure to check out their site to get all the updates on the week’s schedule: Atlblockchainweek.com