Atlanta International Night Market
Are you ready to taste the world?
The fourth-ever Atlanta International Night Market event will be this fall at North Point Mall! Come join for the largest & most diverse night market in the South. With more than 60,000 attendees, 150 vendors & 70 nationalities coming together, this landmark event showcases one of the greatest international communities in the world, making it a truly historic world-class event!
Come join for delicious food from all over the world, exciting cultural performances, a fun and festive Kids Zone, a huge retail/shopping area, a cooking demonstration tent, a full bar, an educational International Village, 100% vegan Veggie Village and so much more!
Get your tickets now for the South’s largest multicultural festival here.
About: The Atlanta International Night Market October 2019 event will feature the following areas and activities:
- Food Village – You can try food from all over the world! From Japan to Thailand to Germany to Colombia to the USA, the event will feature a cornucopia of tastes and flavors from different countries.
- Vegan Village – This food area is 100% vegan, and will have a variety of delicious vegan offerings. Don’t worry about bringing your own food/drinks to this festival because they will make sure you eat and drink well at the Night Market!
- Retail Market – Just like night markets around the world, there will be unique and exciting products for sale from over 50 vendors. Clothing, jewelry, cosmetics, toys, curios, decor, and so much more will be on display for attendees!
- Artisan Market – Local makers and craftspeople will be presenting their handmade arts, crafts, attire and more in this unique section of the event.
- Kids Zone – This fun-packed area will have a full array of carnival games, toys, inflatable activities, face-painting, art activities, a mini library, storytimes, and more!
- International Village – Another new area for AINM, this village will feature multiple countries every day for hands-on, educational experiences where people can learn about countries, languages, cultural games, and travel.