- September 28 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Atlanta Socio-Economic Development Exchange (ASEDE)
November 6, 2017 at 9:00 am - November 11, 2017 at 12:00 pm
SEDE will be a yearly business and trade forum focused on presenting Sub-Saharan investment and trade opportunities to US businessmen and women. This forum consists of presentations by US government agencies and private organizations focused on encouraging foreign domestic investment by providing project finance and facilitating trade.
The forum strives:
- To create a platform to educate and assist participants on how to develop their projects and also to provide them with various options related to financing and partnerships.
- To continue to foster partnerships and trade between Atlanta based companies and Sub-Sahara African companies.
- To continue to develop these partnerships both on the social side and economic end. This forum will set the stage for these growing partnerships in addition to showcasing success stories.