Basics of International Business- Part 1: Trade
- This event has passed.
Topics included in this program:
- Finding new global markets and customers
- Moving your freight in foreign markets
- Utilizing letters of credit and documentary collections
- Obtaining protection against the risk of nonpayment
- Accessing vital working capital
- Understanding how to use government resources
- Q&A with speakers
The speakers will provide information about tools, resources, available trade products and services to help you grow your exports. Our presenters are regional experts, and will give you the information you need to expand your business into international markets. Registration is required.