Brazilian Economic Outlook 2019
Join BACCSE for this great opportunity to understand the Brazilian economic scenario from the perspective of experts and renowned professionals. The panelists will discuss both the short-term outlook and the long-term challenges and opportunities for Brazil Under New Leadership.
– Octaviano Canuto: Brazilian Economist. Former Vice-President and Executive Director at the World Bank
– Paulo Sotero (Invited) :Director of the Wilson Center’s Brazil Institute
– Peter Leite: President, Hichens, Harrison & Co.
– Marcelo Bernal: Co-CEO, CFO & EVP of Corp. Development at Merchant e-Solutions
– Nelson Mikovenyi: Director of International Finance at Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Rodrigo Dantas e Silva, Principal at Ernst & Young, LLP will serve as the moderator for the event.
This event is designed for:
- Business leaders
- Public officials
- Global executives who are currently doing or interested in trading and investing in Brazil