- September 28 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- This event has passed.
60 years of the Benelux Union: Luncheon and Panel Discussion
December 3, 2018 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Mark your calendar to Celebrate 60 Years of the Benelux Union
As the BENELUX is celebrating its 60th anniversary, learn more about this political and economic union and precursor of European integration at the
BENELUX-Day luncheon hosted by the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Washington-based Ambassadors of Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg will discuss their common history and the pioneering role and ongoing importance of the BENELUX Union. This will be followed by a conversation with Belgian, Dutch, and American business leaders about the benefits of working in a regionally and economically integrated market.
- His Excellency Henne Schuwer, The Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- His Excellency Dirk Wouters, The Ambassador of the Kingdom of Belgium
- Her Excellency Sylvie Lucas, The Ambassador of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
A luncheon & panel discussion and a formal dinner at a highly regarded restaurant in Atlanta will be brought to you by The Netherlands American Chamber of Commerce and The Belgian American Chamber of the South.
The Benelux Day is organized in cooperation with the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands the Consulate General of Belgium and the Honorary Consul of Luxembourg in Atlanta.