China IP Road Show: Strategies for IP Protection in China
Georgia business owners and inventors will have a unique opportunity to get valuable tips on how to protect their intellectual property (IP) in China at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s China IP Road Show. This free, one-day program brings together experts from the U.S. government, IP attorneys, and local business people to share their insights on ways that U.S. rights holders can protect their IP in China.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about:
- What you need to know about protecting your patents, copyrights, and trademarks in China
- Where is China going on IP?
- Enforcing IP rights in the United States
- Enforcing IP rights in China
- IP in China — the Georgia experience
This is one of a series of China IP Road Shows that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office is conducting across the country. It has been organized in cooperation with the Georgia Tech Library. For more information about the series, visit the China IP Road Show homepage.