Demystifying Dubai: Trade, Real Estate and Investment Opportunities and Expo Preview
- This event has passed.
Join Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices for a networking dinner aimed at demystifying business in one of the world’s most vibrant gateways at the heart of the Middle East. Experts will help guests explore opportunities related to the Expo 2020 Dubai, which will run for six months beginning in October. Real estate investments will also be on the table, with attendees able to reserve a property with just $10,000 down on a credit card and a copy of their passports.
Visiting speakers include Dounia Fadi, COO of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Gulf Properties, and representatives from Dubai-based property developer Emaar Properties, the company responsible for the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and a Senior Official of Dubai Expo 2020, who will discuss bilateral trade opportunities.
What you’ll learn:
- How to do business with the United Arab Emirates and navigate the business culture
- How to trade using the free zone in Dubai
- Expo Dubai 2020: Opportunities at the world’s largest event and opportunities for Georgia companies
You’ll also hear from local representatives of global companies operating in Dubai:
- Welcome: Tom Cunningham, SVP and Chief Economist Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Global Real Estate: Melinda McBrayer, Berkshire Hathway HomeServices, Georgia Properties
- Ease of Doing Business in Dubai: Amrik Sahni, Lamex Foods
- Demystifying the UAE: Dounia Fadi, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Gulf Properties
- Immigration | Visa: Eileen Scofield, Partner, Alston & Bird Law Firm
- Strategic Trade and Business Opportunities: Alex Wieczorek, WCI Holdings
- Employee Benefits & Health Insurace: Andrea Jordan, VP Marsh & Mclennan Companies
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. : Networking
- 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. : Speakers
The $65 cost of the event includes networking, a seated dinner and presentations. VIP Sponsorship is $200.