Economic Forecasting Conference Webinar
- This event has passed.
The Economic Forecasting Center is having its first online Economic Forecasting Conference.
Gain insight and more on these issues facing the economy at this webinar:
- Can the winter holiday travel season be salvaged?
- Is the hot housing market a fad?
- Is Georgia′s re-opening insulated from the virus?
- How long will the “Mirage” of ultra-low bond yields last?
- Is inflation linked to the shape of recovery?
Registration is limited. Please note that you must register with Webex in order to attend. Once you register on the Webex site and your registration is approved, you will receive confirmation emails from Webex with your information to join the Conference/Webinar.
Meet the speakers:
Economic Forecasting Center
Forecast of the Nation, Georgia & Atlanta
McVEAN Trading & Investments, LLC
MarketNSight & ViaSearch