- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- November 3 - November 5
- This event has passed.
Emory Fall 2018 Career & Internship Fair
September 14, 2018 at 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Career Fair serves as a great educational and pre-recruitment tool, providing employers with an opportunity to network with Emory’s talented undergraduates, building invaluable relationships on campus. The event also helps to facilitate your corporate branding initiatives within the Emory community, which will ensure future recruiting success. Don’t miss these opportunities to establish your organization as an “Employer of Choice” among the Emory University undergraduate student body.
Employers participating in this year’s fair will have the opportunity to:
– speak with up to 1,000 undergraduate students from all majors
– maintain visibility at one of the nation’s top-20 universities
– educate attendees on your hiring practices, desired skills, and recruiting cycles
– recruit for full-time employees, interns, fellows and gap year opportunities