Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Executive Insights: Featuring Sara Irvani

January 25, 2018 at 11:30 am - 1:15 pm

Did you know?

Okabashi was recognized at The White House during its Made in America Week.  Its CEO, Sara Irvani, is a young professional. More than 35 million sandals have been sold from its Buford, GA factory.About the Program:

About the Company:

Okabashi has been family owned and operated for more than 30 years. Today, 98% of American-worn footwear is made abroad. Okabashi is proud to be in that remaining 2%. Not just some, but its entire collection is made in America — from start to finish.

About the Speaker:

Sara Irvani took the helm as CEO of Okabashi in March 2017. She is the mastermind behind launching a new brand aimed at millennials, has re-energized Okabashi’s e-commerce team, and has reinvigorated marketing strategies to position the company for expansion. She has consulted Fortune 500 companies with Monitor Group in New York City, San Francisco, and Zurich. Irvani speaks English, French, German and Farsi and holds the distinction of being a “Global Shaper,” a group of young leaders working with the World Economic Forum. Along the way, the 29-year-old executive earned a bachelor’s degree with high distinction in philosophy from the University of Virginia, a master’s in finance from University of Cambridge, and an MBA from INSEAD.

About the program: 

This moderated Q&A event reveals real-life takeaways, by providing an in-depth look into metro Atlanta’s most inspiring leaders.


Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
2029 Satellite Boulevard
Duluth, GA 30097 United States