- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- November 3 - November 5
- This event has passed.
“Expanding to the U.S.” Webinar
September 28 at 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Join Aprio for the “Expanding to the U.S.” webinar on September 28th at 12:00pm EDT. Experienced international team members will cover all from transfer pricing tax requirements, the complexities of the US tax system, to HR and payroll implications for companies looking to expand to the US.
Key takeaways include:
- The first steps a company needs to take when looking to expand to the U.S.
- Understanding the implications of the U.S. tax system.
- HR and payroll challenges when moving employees to the U.S.
- International tax requirements concerning the pricing of transactions between related business entities.
Benefit from Aprio’s 35+ years of experience helping international companies build profitable operations in the U.S.
- Carl Budenski, Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing
- Kevin Loiselle, Tax Director
- Jungsub Lee, Senior Manager, Global Mobility Services