- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- November 3 - November 5
- This event has passed.
Export Skill Building and Problem Solving Webinar Series
August 20, 2020 at 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
To celebrate the launch of the Rural Export Center (REC), we are offering three webinars. Join the Rural Export Center in introductory, one-hour webinars on: using customized research from the Rural Export Center (August 11) and market research skills (August 20) and website globalization (a 3-part series starting September 22). Whether your company is small and new to exporting or large and global, these informative webinars will demonstrate immediate actions you can take to grow your company internationally.
Market research does not have to be expensive or difficult. There are free, publicly available, easy to use tools to help you begin your market entry strategy. Attend this webinar to learn about:
- Researching your industry and worldwide trade flows
- Common export compliance cautions
- Free market intelligence websites
- Find out where to go for more in-depth market research