Export Skill Building and Problem Solving Webinar Series
- This event has passed.
To celebrate the launch of the Rural Export Center (REC), the U.S. Commercial Service is offering three webinars. Join the Rural Export Center in introductory, one-hour webinars on: using customized research from the Rural Export Center (August 11) and market research skills (August 20) and website globalization (a 3-part series starting September 22). Whether your company is small and new to exporting or large and global, these informative webinars will demonstrate immediate actions you can take to grow your company internationally.
Every company has a research need and the Rural Export Center (REC) is ready to help with yours. Through customizable research and trainings via the RAISE Program, you can learn to proactively approach a new market. You will learn:
- How to get customized country and industry specific research for your company
- How to use the research to connect with new prospective partners overseas
- How to leverage grants to defray the costs of research
- How other rural exporters have benefited from research services
- Hear from experienced exporters Jay Schuler and Jon Engelstad on how they found success in using RAISE Research Reports.