- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- November 3 - November 5
- This event has passed.
German American Bioenergy Conference
November 1, 2016 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The GACC South is hosting a German American Bioenergy Business Conference on November 1, 2016.
The conference is featuring German and U.S. industry and policy experts.Our keynote speakers include decision makers representing German and American companies as well as representatives from leading research institutions, government agencies and industry associations. In addition, several German companies in the field of bio energy are attending to establish business relationships with local companies.
The conference attendees will learn about:
– Innovations in bioenergy technology that German manufacturers use to stay competitive
– Current opportunities and programs in the United States
– Innovative technologies and best practices to turn organic waste into energy
– Policies that create new jobs and facilitate rural development by providing additional income streams for local communities, farms, and businesses.
– Synergies and partnership opportunities with our visiting German companies
– Networking opportunities with American and German industry and policy experts