Global Executive Townhall
- This event has passed.
Come ready to share your insights, challenges and concerns during this question and answer town hall event!
While policy makers decide on a course of action, international executives are making critical decisions in order to mitigate risk, maintain business continuity and boost global commerce.
Don’t miss this opportunity to ask direct questions and learn from international executives who are navigating privacy policies, trade tariffs and supplier diversification in order to stay competitive in today’s global marketplace. No presentation, just open dialogue on:
- Cyber security & data privacy
- Market diversification & export
- Purchasing and resource planning
- Logistics and trade tariffs
- Phyllis Sumner – Chief Privacy Officer, King & Spalding
- Rich Cavagnaro – CEO, Adedge Water Technologies
- Susanne Laude – Dir. Of Advanced Manufacturing AGCO Corporation
- Stuart Countess – Chief Administrative Officer, KIA Motors
- Bruce Hagenau – President, METCAM Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Mary Waters – Deputy Commissioner International Trade at GDED
- Mark Prehar – Purchasing Manager AGCO Corporation
Moderator: Joanne Sanders – President EWISE Communication
Cost: $20 for Global Atlanta readers, use code GLOBAL