Global FinTech Adoption: A Tale of Three Trajectories Focused on China, Brazil and the U.S.
The Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of the SE and the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta’s Americas Center invite to a round-table discussion on:
Global FinTech Adoption: A Tale of Three Trajectories – A discussion focused on the growth of Fintech in China, Brazil, and the U.S.
– What factors have played a key role in adoption rates?
– What are the challenges and opportunities ahead?
– How can laws and regulations serve as an engine for innovation?Discussions will be leveraging the recently released “Global FinTech Adoption Index 2019” report, by EY.
8:00-8:30 am – Registration and Breakfast
8:30 am – Opening Remarks
– Stephen Kay – Americas Center Director, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
– Mary Kepler – SVP, Chief Risk & Compliance, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
– Marcelo Bernal – Board Member, BACC-SE
– Ambassador Carlos H. de Abreu – Consul General, Consulate of Brazil in Atlanta
8:55-10:30 am – Round-Table Discussion with moderator: Glen Sarvady, Managing Principal, 154 Advisors
– Rodrigo Dantas e Silva, Principal, EY – Ernst & Young
– Wayne Johnson, Partner at Welsh, Carson, Anderson, and Stowe
– Scott Meyerhoff, CFO, InComm
– Esther Pigg, SVP Product Strategy, FIS Payments
10:55 am – Closing Remarks by Lucia Jennings, President, BACC-SE
Supporting organizations include:
- The Consulate General of Brazil in Atlanta
- Metro Atlanta Chamber
- FinTech Atlanta
- Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- EY – Ernst & Young