Global Hotspots: Managing Your Import/Export Risks
- This event has passed.
Come join for lunch as industry experts discuss and answer all your questions on how to best manage political, economic, and financial risks when conducting business globally.
What You’ll Learn
Trade Wars, Recession Fears, Interest Rates, Brexit… Recent geopolitical and economic events have made global financial markets increasingly sensitive and volatile. Listen as Tempus’ VP of Dealing and Trading (and Bloomberg’s top-ranked currency forecaster), John Doyle, discusses recent global macroeconomic trends, his outlook for global currency markets, and the foreign exchange (FX) risks and best practices for global businesses. Other experts in the manufacturing and service sectors will discuss their insights into political and economic risk when doing business in emerging, developing and mature markets around the world.
- 11:30am: Registration & Networking
- 12:00-1:00pm Program
- 1:00-1:30pm Q&A
- 1:30pm Conclude
Who Should Attend?
- Executives interested in understanding global financial, political and economic risk and the driving forces behind them
- Executives interested in learning the nuts and bolts of managing these risks when doing business globally
- Corporate development specialists/business owners interested in sharing ideas about new business models that take advantage of international trade
- Individuals seeking to understand risk in today’s complex global market
- Executives and colleagues interested in expanding their network of relationships
- John Doyle, Vice President of Dealing and Trading, Tempus
- Dan Usher, Global Director, One Pacific Link, LLC
- Zaheer Faruqi, President, Aventure Aviation
- Chris Germany, Senior Director Operations, TOTO USA
- Non-WTC Members: $25
- WTC Members: $20