- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- November 3 - November 5
- This event has passed.
Home Delivery World 2016
March 30, 2016 at 9:00 am - March 31, 2016 at 5:00 pm
NEW FOR 2016: TWO STREAMS – ONE FOR DOMESTIC HOME DELIVERY AND ONE FOR INTERNATIONAL HOME DELIVERY.
Home Delivery World 2016 will once again be the place where retailers, etailers, grocers and solution providers gather to discuss delivery operations challenges and trends. Held in Atlanta, GA for the 3rd consecutive year, the event gathers together big box and mid-size retailers and their delivery providers.
Executive speakers from The Home Depot, Carter’s | OshKosh B’gosh, Jet.com, Zulily, GPA, Bodybuilding.com, Vitacost.com, Gilt, and shoes.com are already confirmed for this year’s event. Can you afford to miss this the annual gathering of local and international retailers and etailers?
Retailers attend VIP conference sessions on domestic home delivery to get advice on:
• Managing multichannel returns – turning a logistical challenge into an opportunity
• How Multichannel retailers can leverage physical stores as mini fulfillment centers
• Facilitating end-to-end visibility and location-based inventory across your online and retail networks
• Changing the product lifecycle from ‘cradle to cradle’ instead of ‘cradle to grave’
Retailers attend VIP conference sessions on international home delivery to learn about:
• International expansion strategies for omnichannel retailers
• Expanding from abroad into the US
• Setting up a distribution strategy
• The importance of a visible ‘total landed cost’ for the consumer
Home Delivery World USA 2016 will once again be the place where retailers, etailers, grocers and solution providers gather to discuss delivery operations challenges and trends. Held in Atlanta-GA for the 3rd consecutive year, the event gathers big box and mid-size retailers and their delivery providers from the all the US. The conference is co-located with the Ecommerce Show USA, Retail Technology Show USA and the Click & Collect Show USA and part of the Home Delivery World Expo.