- December 2 at 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
- December 5 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- December 8 at 7:30 pm
- This event has passed.
How to Invest in Brazil
October 31 at 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Save the date for “How to Invest in Brazil.”
Due to its large and diverse economy, Brazil offers various business opportunities across multiple sectors.
Hot markets such as Agriculture, Renewable Energy, Technology, and Innovation bring many opportunities.
Join Connect Solutions, with support of the Brazilian Consulate, APEX Brazil, the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce, and the World Trade Center Atlanta and learn what Brazil can add to your portfolio of investments and strategic expansions.
Opening remarks by:
- Luis Claudio Santos, Brazilian Ambassador- Atlanta
- Celso Pinho, BACC-CE
- Max Sutherland, President WTC Atlanta
- Rodrigo Barfield, Long Light Energy
- Ron Slotin, Brazil USA Capital
- Gary Carrier, Plataforma Impact
- Ron Durchfort, Alon Global
- Maikon Luiz, Drummond Advisors
- Danila Palmieri, Connect Solutions