International Expansion in London and Atlanta
- This event has passed.
About this Event
London and Atlanta are both global tech hubs with shared strengths across a range of sectors including AI, cybersecurity, FinTech, and eSports. Even in lockdown, the business links between the cities remain strong with numerous organizations establishing and expanding their footprint in the other.
Hear from prominent tech pioneers on why they chose London or Atlanta as their entry point into a new market and learn how your organization can replicate their success.
Hosted by London & Partners, Moore Kingston Smith, Aprio, and the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, this is an opportunity to celebrate the relationship between the two cities and look forward to days when we can travel again.
Featuring Speakers from:
- SouthForce Communications
Content will include:
- The advantages and disadvantages of expanding into London and Atlanta vs. other cities in Europe and the USA.
- Tips for doing business in both cities.
- Assistance available to overseas companies looking to expand into London or Atlanta.
- Best practice in building and retaining high-performing transatlantic teams during the COVID Era.
- The longer-term opportunities and challenges for both locations (Post-Election, Post-Brexit).
Your details will be shared with the co-organisers for the purpose of this event.