- September 28 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- This event has passed.
International Trade Seminars: April 24-26
April 24 at 8:30 am - April 26 at 4:00 pm
Join Global Training Center for a series of International Trade Seminars coming to Atlanta! Three full-day classes are available to learn how to comply with U.S. regulations. Attend one or all. Class time is from 8:30am – 4pm with a one hour lunch.
Dates and topics:
- April 24 – International Logistics
- April 25 – Tariff Classification
- April 26 – USMCA the Modernized NAFTA
The cost is $645 to attend per session and includes a reference book. With this interactive course you will receive a certificate of completion and a digital badge. You can also earn education credits.
About the Speaker:
Trudy Wilson is an accomplished trade compliance consultant who enjoys equipping people to negotiate the maze of compliance regulations. Trudy specializing in customs compliance, global logistics, trade initiatives, tariff mitigation, Incoterms®, and more.