- September 28 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Live Training: Doing Business with Germany
March 10 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Do you want to accelerate your business success in German-speaking Europe? Are you interested in protecting your transatlantic investment in talent and assets? This live training will walk you through the triggers and tripwires of German business culture and showcase strategies, best practices, and tools for organizations who want to minimize and even close the German Culture Gap.
During this 1-day cultural training program you will:
- Learn to identify the main cultural values of Germany (as well as those of other countries in German-speaking Europe) and understand how these values impact communication, relationships, teamwork and leadership
- Develop an understanding of the cultural dynamics of business practices and behavior patterns
- Discover tools and strategies which will boost your transatlantic business
- Develop strategies for effective and efficient global leadership approaches
- Clear up expectations about living & working in a different country and culture
- Develop strategies and action steps for efficient transatlantic communication
- Discuss personal interests and questions about the challenges of working across cultures