- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- November 3 - November 5
- This event has passed.
Soil Festival 2018
May 5, 2018 at 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Food Well Alliance invites you to join for the fourth annual Soil Festival on May 5, 2018, as they continue a tradition of celebrating soil as a key source for building gardens and healthier communities.
This free event is for all ages and raises awareness of the benefits of using compost to improve and maintain high quality soil and to grow healthy food.
Soil Festival 2018 will be held at Truly Living Well’s Collegetown Farm in Atlanta, and includes a host of exciting opportunities for school gardeners, community gardeners, backyard gardeners, urban farmers, educators, beginning gardeners and children!
Soil Festival 2018 will feature:
– Educational workshops on gardening, composting and beekeeping
– Children’s corner with fun garden-based activities and story time
– Variety of urban agriculture vendors to learn tools of the trade from
– Petting zoo
– Free bags of compost for your garden
– Complimentary farm-to-table food and fare
Come out with your fellow garden members, family, friends and neighbors to learn how each of us can help to preserve soil and continue growing healthier communities at Soil Festival.