Spotlight: FinTech’s Global Reach
- This event has passed.
For its February Spotlight program, the WTC Atlanta is partnering with the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)’s FinTech Society to raise awareness of the sector’s global reach.
- Jeff Gapusan, Director Strategic Partnerships & Alliances Prime Revenue
- Michael Touchton, Marketing Specialist, Featurespace
- Namia Joshuva (Josh), Senior Vice President, Revenue Management and Pricing Strategy, Merchant e-Solutions
- Executives interested in understanding the latest technologies disrupting the financial sector and what this means for their own businesses;
- Entrepreneurs wanting to learn how to successfully enter or expand global FinTech markets with their products, services and technologies;
- Corporate development specialists interested in learning and sharing ideas about new business models that take advantage of FinTech;
- Executives and colleagues interested in expanding their network of relationships.
Attendees will also receive a preview of FinTech South taking place in Atlanta April 22-23, 2019 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
WTC Atlanta monthly Spotlight events bring together thought leaders, practitioners, members and non-members to learn, exchange ideas and network. A panel of experts is convened to discuss topics covering specific themes, country and industry trade and investment opportunities, trends and challenges.