- September 28 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Spotlight: FinTech’s Global Reach
February 20, 2019 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
For its February Spotlight program, the WTC Atlanta is partnering with the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)’s FinTech Society to raise awareness of the sector’s global reach.
- Jeff Gapusan, Director Strategic Partnerships & Alliances Prime Revenue
- Michael Touchton, Marketing Specialist, Featurespace
- Namia Joshuva (Josh), Senior Vice President, Revenue Management and Pricing Strategy, Merchant e-Solutions
- Executives interested in understanding the latest technologies disrupting the financial sector and what this means for their own businesses;
- Entrepreneurs wanting to learn how to successfully enter or expand global FinTech markets with their products, services and technologies;
- Corporate development specialists interested in learning and sharing ideas about new business models that take advantage of FinTech;
- Executives and colleagues interested in expanding their network of relationships.
Attendees will also receive a preview of FinTech South taking place in Atlanta April 22-23, 2019 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
WTC Atlanta monthly Spotlight events bring together thought leaders, practitioners, members and non-members to learn, exchange ideas and network. A panel of experts is convened to discuss topics covering specific themes, country and industry trade and investment opportunities, trends and challenges.