- November 30 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- December 2 at 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
- December 5 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- December 8 at 7:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Vietnam: Gateway to Southeast Asia
November 16 at 11:00 am – 1:30 pm
Join World Trade Center Savannah and high-level officials for a special program on business opportunities in Vietnam, one of the largest economies in the Association of the Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). Vietnam is a dynamic and fast-growing market with many potential sectors for trade and investment including logistics, transportation, manufacturing, agriculture, finance, information and communication technology, real estate and many others.
Participants will have the opportunity to hear from officials who will share their insights and experiences on doing business in Vietnam. Speakers include:
- H.E Le Kim Toan, Permanent Deputy Secretary, Binh Dinh Provincial Party Committee, Vietnam
- H.E Lam Hai Giang, Binh Dinh Vice Governor, Vietnam
- Bill Dao, North America Chief Representative, Becamex Vietnam & Binh Duong Province
- Scott Ellyson, Chief Executive Officer, East West Manufacturing, USA
This program is designed for supply chain executives, importers, exporters and industry business leaders. Lunch is provided, and we kindly ask all participants to dress in business attire.
This program is free, but space is limited and registration is required. Thank you to Becamex VSIP Binh Dinh and Becamex Binh Dinh, leading industrial and urban real estate developers in Vietnam, for sponsoring this event.