WEBINAR: Leading a Structured Improvement Cycle
- This event has passed.
Learn Bosch’s proven, industry-leading System CIP (Systematic Continuous Improvement Cycle) approach that helps identify and address the most significant problem areas in this 2-hour, interactive online session. To find out more and secure your spot, please register to receive the training details.
- Bosch is a Top 3 German company known for engineering & manufacturing excellence at our 240+ plants worldwide in the business sectors of mobility solutions, industrial & building technology, and consumer goods.
- Bosch is a leading user of Lean and industry 4.0 in our plants and a leading provider of these solutions.
- Bosch used this systematic approach as a basis to prepare for our own industry 4.0 transformation.
Why is this training a unique chance?
- This training is delivered by the Head of the Bosch North America’s Lean Training Center, Kurt Horst, who has over 25-years’ experience in manufacturing in operations, lean and quality.
- Benefit from Kurt’s experience training and coaching hundreds of people and leadership of improvement projects resulting in millions of dollars of savings.
- This is the first time that Bosch is offering to share this approach to the external market and can be used by your organization to develop a plan for restart after the crisis.
Why sign up now?
- Discounted rate of only $149 per participant
- Apply the $149 as a discount towards future learning:
- Continue your training towards the Lean and i4.0 Certificate from the Bosch Digital Academy
- Attend one of our virtual plant benchmarking tours to see lean and i4.0 in action