International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP) Intern
Georgia Council for International Visitors (GCIV)
The mission of the Georgia Council for International Visitors (GCIV) is to foster professional, cultural and educational experiences that connect Georgia citizens and international leaders to cultivate positive global change. Our vision is to be the Georgia organization that allows every citizen the opportunity to be more globally engaged through people to people connections.
Work with the IVLP Programming staff on short/long term assignments, including:
- Assist in coordinating professional appointments, logistical arrangements, cultural activities, and dinner hospitality for international visitors;
- Help arrange GCIV community and educational programs;
- Expand the current pool of resources through research;
- Share daily administrative chores (copying, filing, updating database).
- Proficiency in MS Office (including Access)
- Proficiency in Internet research
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work under minimum supervision
- Strong writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Background and interest in international affairs
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Emily Shaw.