- September 28 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Chindia Summit 2016: Footprint of India and China on the Rest of the World
March 9, 2016 at 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Launched in 2015, the annual Chindia summit is hosted by the ICA (India, China America) Institute at Kennesaw State University. The Chindia Summit is a forum designed for diplomats, business decision-makers, academics, and practitioners who are interested in learning about India and China and its impact on the world. The summit regularly features distinguished business leaders, foreign policy experts, government officials, experts, and scholars from a variety of fields.
Panel topics include:
- Chindia Diaspora
- Globalization of the Chindia Enterprises
- Climate Change in Chindia
- Contemporary Chindia and America Softpower