Consular Conversations: Luncheon and Interview With German Consul General Heike Fuller
- This event has passed.
Global Atlanta’s monthly Consular Conversations series sponsored by Miller & Martin PLLC continues as the editorial team interviews Dr. Heike Fuller, consul general of Germany.
Potential topics of discussion:
- German year in the U.S.
- 30 years fall of the Berlin Wall
- Relations USA-Germany/EU
- Rising antisemitism, racism, and extremism in Europe and the U.S.
- German vocational training – A successful export model also for the U.S.
- German foreign cultural policy in the Southeast U.S.
- Catered light lunch with soft drinks
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
See Dr. Fuller’s full CV here.
Cost: $15, or $40 for an annual pass to all monthly Consular Conversations