Consular Conversations: Luncheon With India’s Consul General
- This event has passed.
In the 18th event in Global Atlanta’s Consular Conversations Series, the editorial team will be interviewing the Consul General of India in Atlanta, Mr. Nagesh Singh.
Topics of discussion are to include:
- Trump/Modi relationship one year in
- India-US defense cooperation
- Intensifying Indian investment in the South
- H-1B/Visa Issues
- Atlanta’s quest for nonstop flight to India
- Educational collaborations
- Catered light lunch with soft drinks
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
About our speaker:
Nagesh Singh arrived in Atlanta in 2015 with 20+ years of distinguished service to India. His appointments have included being Officer on Special Duty/Joint Secretary to the Vice President of India, Director, Private Secretary to the Minister of State, and Under Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs. He served as Counselor on Administrative and Budgetary Affairs in the Indian Permanent Mission to the United Nations Organization in New York. He has also served in the Indian Embassy in Dakar, Senegal and other countries of the world.