- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- November 3 - November 5
- This event has passed.
Economic Sanctions: Do They Work?
September 21 at 3:30 pm – 4:45 pm
Join Georgia Tech for a discussion featuring:
- Bruce Jentleson, William Preston Few Distinguished Professor of Public Policy, Duke University, and author of Sanctions: What Everyone Needs to Know
- Peter Harrell, Non-Resident Fellow, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace; Attorney, Peter Harrell LLC; and former Senior Director for International Economics and Competitiveness on the White House National Security Council
- Rachel Whitlark, Associate Professor, Sam Nunn School of International Affairs
Co-sponsored by the Sam Nunn School of International Affairs; the Nunn School Program in International Security; the Center for International Science, Technology and Policy; and Georgia Tech Center for International Business Education and Research.
Exhibition Hall & Pavilion Parking
To accommodate Institute visitors, there are parking zones and meters situated across campus for visitors’ use. Please note that all visitor parking is first come/first served. Please visit the Visitor’s Parking Website to view more information about locations and hourly rates.
Exhibition Hall & Pavilion Visitor Parking
Visitor parking closest to the Exhibition Hall and Pavilion is located in the following areas:
- Area 2: Student Center Deck | Parkmobile Zone 8631
- Area 9: Student Center ADA Parking Lot | Parkmobile Zone 8631
Exhibition Hall & Pavilion Directions
The physical location for the Exhibition Hall is 460 Fourth Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30332. Please note this is not a valid mailing address for the U.S. Postal Service nor will this get you to Visitor Parking. This address is best used as GPS walking directions. The W02 Parking Deck address is 355 Ferst Drive NW, Atlanta, GA.