- September 28 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Global Trade Finance: What it is, how it works and the benefits
April 11 at 9:00 am - 10:30 am
International trade is the driving force of the world economy, providing goods and services across borders to foster wealth and prosperity throughout the globe. Trade finance helps importers and exporters mitigate financial risks by providing exporters with receivables or payments according to the agreement while extending credit to importers to fulfill trade orders. Mitigating supply chain disruption, ensuring business continuity, and assurance of price and service are vital to safeguarding long-term business viability and remaining competitive and profitable. Learn how to do so from Regions Bank Senior Vice President of the Global Trade Finance Group Thomas Matthias, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Export Finance Manager David Leonard, and U.S. Export-Import Bank Regional Director Susan Kintanar.
Topics to include:
- Supply chain financing
- Identifying payment methods
- Accessing working capital
- Strategies to safeguard your supply chain
- Building resilient supply chain models