- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- November 3 - November 5
- This event has passed.
The Globally-Mobile Workforce: Building Successful Corporate Immigration Policies
February 28, 2017 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
In today’s globalized world, businesses in the U.S. – especially those in the high tech industry – increasingly find themselves hiring foreign workers or sending American workers on foreign assignments…
Join the TAG International Business society for a discussion on the business value of global mobility and best practices to implement, as well as pitfalls to avoid, when planning for such events.
Hear experts from Fragomen, Frazier & Deeter, The Coca-Cola Company and UPS discuss a diverse range of topics including:
- The future of U.S. business immigration under the Trump administration
- Obtaining U.S. work authorization for foreign nationals
- Ensuring visa compliance on foreign business trips
- Avoiding the inadvertent creation of taxable presence in another country
And much more!
Enjoy complimentary beer, wine and hors d’oeuvres!
TAG Members: $0