Israeli Telemedicine Innovation for Covid-19 Summer 2020, Featuring Sheba Medical Center
- This event has passed.
You are invited to join a webinar featuring Israeli digital health innovation and how Sheba Medical Center is deployed technology to address the outbreak and encourage telemedicine in Israeli society.
Medical institutions that attend to Covid-19 patients have been seen to bear the full force of the pandemic’s wrath.
In these times, we have an obligation to protect medical staff while they go about their business providing quality care and treatment to Covid-19 and nonCovid-19 patients, alike. Digital Health and Remote Medical Care must be critical pieces in fulfilling this objective.
Israeli healthcare has been employing digital health for over three decades, and Israeli innovation is now being deployed around the world in order to care for communities and treat patients.
- H. E. Anat Sultan-Dadon, consul General of Israel in Atlanta
- Hon Elroy, Israel’s Economic Minister in New York
- Barry Swartz, VP of Conexx: Israel’s Business Connectorin the Southeast.
- Professor Eyal Leshem, Director of Tropical Disease, Sheba Medical Center
Dr. Leshem is also Clinical Associate Professor in Tel Aviv University School of Medicine. In addition, Prof. Lesham is a guest researcher at the viral gastroenteritis team, the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta and a consultant to the World Health Organization (WHO). Focusing on vaccine and co-authored over seventy articles and book chapters.
Participating Israeli companies:
- Hyro: Conversational AI for effective triage and engagement.
- MyHomeDoc: Complete telemed exam through your phone.
- Odoro: Integrate your virtual visits with your PM calendar, making telemedicine easy.
- Oxitone: Continuous monitoring for effortless medical follow-up.
Space is limited.