MEDICA 2020 in Düsseldorf, Germany
Exhibit with the Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD) at the 40th annual exhibition of MEDICA, the premier global trade event for the medical industry. Last year, MEDICA welcomed 130,000 trade visitors from more than 155 countries. Don’t miss your opportunity to exhibit in the coveted U.S.A. Pavilion where you can meet key decision-makers, identify new distributors, outpace international competition and access the global medical market.
QUALIFIED EXPORTERS RECEIVE
• Shared turn-key booth within the USA pavilion
• Market intelligence, introductions to key contacts and followup assistance from GDEcD
• Company listing in official MEDICA directory and inclusion in all GDEcD show-related communications
TARGET PRODUCTS INCLUDE
• Medical Technology
• Laboratory Equipment
• Physiotherapy / Orthopedic Technology
• Commodities and Consumer Goods
• Information and Communication Technology
• Medical Services and Publications
GEORGIA-EU HEALTHCARE OVERVIEW
• 37% of Georgia’s medical device and pharmaceuticals go to EU countries.
• In 2019, Georgia’s top destinations for medical products included Belgium and Germany
• Georgia exports of medical devices and pharmaceuticals to the EU27 totaled $720.8 million in 2019, a 21% increase over the previous year.
• Georgia exported $1.9 billion in medical devices and pharmaceuticals in 2019.