Ninth Annual Next Generation Manufacturing Signature Event
Come join for the Ninth Annual Next Generation Manufacturing Signature Event on September 26, 2019 at SunTrust Park.
Early Registration – $99, includes all speakers & panels and breakfast & lunch / Tables of 10 $900.
Featuring speakers and panelists from the most highly innovative companies, including:
- Patrick McHugh, CEO, Scientific Games
- Carl Riccadonna, Chief U.S. Economist, Bloomberg
- Chad Renner, Special Agent, FBI
- Nate Treadway, CEO, BPI Outdoors
- Ann Hall, VP HR, CKS Packaging
- Mike Touhill, Corporate Communications & Public Relations, Novelis
- Jenny Earnest, Vice President Hardscapes, Oldcastle
- LaKisha Wilson, Vice President Safety and Security, Southwire
- Jack Albanese, Vice President, Terrapin Beer
- Allen Bogenshutz, Vice President Risk Management, YKK and more!
- Bonus Segment: 2020 Outlook from Roy Bowen, President, Georgia Association of Manufacturers
Interactive panel discussions include:
- Workplace security/violence prevention.
- Aligning your workforce development with your business development goals
- Preventing Cyber Security attacks on your manufacturing operations.
- Marketing to profitability for manufacturers.
This event has sold out the last two years, please register early!
Registration is open to manufacturing executives, directors and senior managers of manufacturing companies.