- September 28 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Raising Seed/Series A Capital during COVID: VC’s From Across the Country Provide Insight
May 20, 2020 at 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Join Aprio for a Venture Capital During COVID webinar series. In their first webinar on May 20, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. EST, their venture capital panelist will discuss how the pandemic is changing the landscape of how VC’s are investing.
Founders looking to acclimate to the new “business as usual” workplace culture, will hear directly from key sources on how to prepare for important decisions down the road. During the webinar, the VC panel will address complex considerations including:
- Investing during social distancing
- What it means to invest in a company where you may not meet in person
- The challenge for VC’s who do not have ‘dry powder’
- The opportunity for VC’s who have ‘dry powder’
- Are you looking for ‘down-rounds’ from companies whose current investors do not have reserves to re-invest during difficult times?
- Identifying the next round of capital –Will later stage investors invest growth capital without meeting management teams in person?
- Mitchell Kopelman, Partner, Technology & Blockchain, Aprio
Expert panelists include:
- Sean O’Brien, Managing Partner, Overline Venture Capital
- Paul Sethi, Co-founder & Managing Partner, 2048 Ventures
- Anna Barber, Managing Director, Techstars