The ABC’s of Customs Brokerage – 2018 Fall Cohort
- This event has passed.
The ABC’s of Customs Brokerage prepares the individual to enter into the workforce as an international trade administrator. The ABCs of Customs Brokerage provides entry level workers with the skills and knowledge equivalent to one year of experience as a customs specialist, providing the opportunity to earn national certification as a Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) through the National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America’s National Educational Institute.
This year we are pleased to announce that we have two funding opportunities – Atlanta Regional Commission / Work Source Georgia and Atlanta CareerRise.
Participation in the training cohort for 2018 must have the following attributes:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Is 18 years of age
- Has a driver’s license
- Has transportation to/from the classroom
Who should enroll?
– Importers: Under the Mod Act the importer is ultimately responsible for the data submitted on their behalf
– Forwarders: Proactively assist your clients in their international import transactions before the cargo arrives in the US
– Brokers: Learn what is required for a compliant transaction and the different responsibilities of the importer and the broker
– Anyone who wants to know more about brokerage operations and processes
Email for your Reservation!