- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- November 3 - November 5
- This event has passed.
The ‘Next Normal’ in HR: The Future Workforce 2050
September 22, 2020 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The only thing which is certain in today’s workforce is uncertainty. This presentation will look at important lessons learned from the pandemic, economic downturn, and political unrest of 2020.
Program learning objectives:
- Compare the 2050 future workforce to 2020 reality
- Learn the top five “Next Normal” priorities in HR
- Discuss the current and future status of virtual training for employees
By attending this session, you will be equipped with critical knowledge to navigate the uncertainty of your workforce.
This program is approved for 1.00 PDC for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® and 1.00 toward HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) general HR Credit.
Meet the Speaker
CRP, GPHR, SHRM-SCP
President & CEO, Dault Global Solutions
Debi is the President and CEO of Dault Global Solutions, a business management consulting firm. She has more than 30 years’ experience in HR and Business Strategy. She has held many positions in her career including, recruiter, HR Business Partner, Vice President, and served as an Executive on a Board of Directors for a billion-dollar company.