- December 8 - December 26
- December 12 at 6:00 pm
- This event has passed.
The State of Global Trade & Strategies for Multinational Companies
November 1 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Join Aprio’s International team on November 1 at 12:00 – 1:00 EDT for a webinar exploring the state of global trade today, including recent trade issues that affect transfer pricing and duty spending. Presenters will review best practices for transfer pricing and customs evaluation, as well as strategies multinational companies can use to save tax dollars and boost their bottom line.
- Review the fundamental principles behind transfer pricing and customs valuation.
- Identify transfer pricing and customs valuation overlaps.
- Define best practices for maximizing benefits and mitigating risks for both IRS and customs perspectives.
Participant will earn 1.0 CPE credit.
Field of Study: Economics – Technical
Additional CPE Information:
• Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this event.
• Program Level: Overview
• Who Should Attend: CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Finance and Accounting Professionals, Tax Professionals, Procurement and Supply Chain Professionals, CPA Firms Advising International Clients, and Law Firms Advising International Clients
• Delivery Method: Group, Internet-based
• Advanced Preparation: There is no advanced preparation for this event.
• Course Registration and Attendee Requirements: Free.
In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to three out of four polling questions asked during the program. For more information regarding refunds, complaints and/or program cancellation policies, please contact Zina Laganin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aprio, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Special Guests Include
Carl Budenski is a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager with Aprio’s International Tax team. He advises multinational and domestic businesses on intercompany transactions of tangible goods, intangible property, services, and loans. Passionate about helping businesses grow, Carl has helped many clients, including a recent client save $1 million in US tax annually through the use of transfer pricing.
Jay Cho is a Tax Director with Aprio’s International Tax team. He helps multinational companies better navigate US import and export complexities. Jay also specializes in providing compliance risk management and strategies to help clients save on duty fees. With a decade of experience on both the consulting and legal sides of international trade, Jay is also well-positioned to offer guidance on many different customs enforcement matters, including customs inquiries, verification requests, audits, investigations and penalty cases.