The U.S. Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ) Program Trade’s Best Kept Secret
- This event has passed.
The secret is out. The FTZ program has always helped U.S. manufacturing and distribution operations compete with their foreign competitors. 85 years after Congress established the program, importers and exporters are finding new ways FTZ status can add value in an environment of trade sanctions and supply chain disruption. The U.S. FTZ program helps buffer companies against fast changes in supply, demand, trade policy and tariffs. World Trade Center Savannah in partnership with ISCM will share information about the function and benefits of FTZ’s.
Leigh Ryan, World Trade Center Savannah
Melissa Irmen, ISCM
What guests will learn:
- Determine how the program assists importers and exporters financially
- Define what makes the program exceptionally relevant in an era of trade and supply chain disruption
- Explore why the program is a must for certain industries
- Understand where to learn more about the FTZ program if the benefits look attractive to you
- Determine how to get the federal approval process started
A Q&A session will follow the presentation. This event is hosted by the National Association of Foreign-Trade Zones. For more information, contact Victoria Cartwright.