Workforce Symposium: How International Companies Approach Talent Shortage in the SouthEast
- This event has passed.
Join Arnall Golden Gregory’s Global Commerce Practice, Tula Executive Search and the Austrian Trade Commission for a complimentary symposium on how international companies are managing workforce issues in a tight labor marketplace.
Register now to hear panel discussions about talent acquisition, ever-changing business environments, and how to assimilate into a new community. This event will include speakers representing companies from Austria, Belgium, Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Netherlands, Sweden and Switzerland.
- Welcome by Michael Friedl, Austrian Trade Commissioner for the USA
- Moderator Trevor Williams, Editor Global Atlanta
- Mr. Mark Butler Commissioner of Labor State of Georgia: “a Helicopter view “
- Jay Solomon, partner at Arnall Golden Gregory LLP; “the visa crunch”.
- Consul General of Switzerland, Peter Zimmerli, “The Swiss approach”.
Panel discussions with representatives of international companies:
Vanderlande Industries, Caroline Oltmans, Head of Human Relations USA
Toppan USA, Inc, Cecedric Harris, Head of Human Relations USA
OM Partners, Natascha Brouwer Head of Human Relations USA
Blum USA, Andreas Thurner, Apprenticeship Manager
Alrol of America, Andreas Brühwiler, CEO
- Sandwiches served at 11.30 am
- Conclusion by Austrian Trade Commissioner and moderator