- December 8 at 7:30 pm
- December 12 at 6:00 pm
- This event has passed.
A Better Deal Is Better
October 10 at 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
How do you measure the value of your deals? Spend? Cost Savings? Too often, the contractual side of partnerships are ignored.
- For buyers, poorly defined and unmanaged contracts prevent businesses from translating acontract into a tool for capturing benefits.
- For suppliers, poorly defined scopes lead to hefty losses and costs businesses revenue,relationships and careers.
Extracting value is a matter of Dollars and SENSE. Contracts must be designed to perform and create mutual value for the buyer and the supplier. One cannot win if the other is losing.
Join ASCM Atlanta to discuss why your business may need to (re)think the deal.
About the Speaker
Latrina Pope, CPA, CPM
Founder and Lead Advisor
Through her role as a senior procurement professional, Latrina saw an opportunity to support suppliers in improving profitability by mitigating risk, strengthening negotiation leverage and improving contractual terms. This is why she started redlined®. They help businesses find lost potential in dysfunctional deal. They do so by applying a thoughtful and disciplined approach to partner procurement, negotiation strategy and risk mitigation. In addition, redlined® uses their deep expertise in procurement to advise Fortune 100 clients on procurement strategies, capabilities, and RFP best practices.
- Savvy business leader with more than 25 years of experience leading complex negotiations and building high-performance partnerships between global organizations
- Worked with Fortune 100 and start-up companies, like Delta Air Lines and Virgin Voyages, to establish procurement strategies and robust contracts for everything from corporate services to outfitting cruise ships
- Developed strategic sourcing playbooks, comprehensive operational programs and technology solutions for Procurement Services and Tail Spend Management
- Lectured at Gartner Outsourcing Summit, Agile 1 Customer Forum, Clark Atlanta University and World Aviation Festival (London) and facilitates numerous training sessions for sourcing and sales professionals