- October 3 at 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- October 4 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- October 19 at 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- November 3 - November 5
- This event has passed.
Webinar: The Art of Negotiation
April 9, 2020 at 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
About the workshop:
When it comes to negotiating, what’s your approach? Ideally it helps to have a plan before a negotiation activity, however the focus of the workshop will be expanding your knowledge of the criteria to consider when you find yourself in a negotiating situation.
What are the ‘elements’ to consider in negotiating? What are the fundamentals or ‘basics’ of negotiating? How does the role of a ‘relationship’ affect the negotiation? How important is it to ‘ask’ questions during the negotiation?
About the speaker: Frank Rodriguez, Jr.
About the speaker: Frank is a business development/sales entrepreneur with the following experience: petroleum geologist, natural gas marketer, energy broker, upstream technical recruiting, and upstream technical sales. Frank’s negotiated deals on behalf of energy service companies (marketing, upstream technical consulting/technology) to oil & gas operators, from majors to small independents. Frank’s current clients include DeepCast.ai (Field/Rate Transient Analysis: Physics-AI), Kingsfield Services (completion chemicals), and CK Polymers (drilling/production chemicals). The workshop will include negotiating scenarios from Frank’s experience working in the energy industry.
Who should attend:
· Leaders who would like to improve their understanding of the negotiation process
· Technical personnel interested in learning how to be comfortable with negotiating.
· Aspiring hiring managers seeking new ideas to enhance their overall performance.